At MediCorp, our mission is to bring value to our patients and customers by providing high-quality medical services and the support to match. We strive to offer services and support that enhance the quality of life. The wellbeing of our patients and our client’s employees remain our number one priority.
MediCorp has delivered proven, full-service medical care to many challenging and complex environments and areas in great medical need. MediCorp can offer many services from our base facilities in Basra, Iraq to setting up and operating a clinic at the client’s location, providing the level of staff the bespoke project requires. MediCorp can develop a medical program to fit any client’s needs.
Currently, our list of services include:
Before your staff deploy to a challenging living and working environment, all possible precautions need to be taken to ensure that your business is not at risk. At MediCorp, we know how to support this requirement by offering:
- Health Risk Assessments
Research of physical environments with the provision of recommendation reports
- FIT for Work Examinations
Minimum international standards in-clinic examinations are resourced through our Dubai clinic in any country of choice.
- Extended Services
Basic First Aid training
Environmental Risk and introduction to culture training
In-Country Health Services
MediCorp’s on-site medical services are designed as a flexible solution suited to any company’s medical needs and requirements.
A. MediCorp Clinic-Based Services
Our base clinic in Basra offers the following services to our contracted clients from our modern, international standards facilities:
- Emergency medical services, staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Primary care, occupational health and minor surgical procedures.
- Extended diagnostic and medical investigative capabilities.
- Well-equipped pharmacy, lab and x-ray departments.
- Intensive care and Isolation services.
- The only private western standard dental clinic in southern Iraq.
- Hazardous medical waste disposal
- Remedial therapy
- Medical training courses
- Internal health audits that include reviews of all internal and external emergency procedures
B. Client Site-Based Clinic Services
Understanding the complexity of challenging terrain and environments allows the MediCorp team to expand its services to remote areas. From BLS (Basic Life Support) to ALS (Advanced Life Support) facilities are scoped to client needs. Included services are:
- Medical staffing on site
- Medical equipment and supplies
- MERP (Medical Emergency Response Planning) including HSE (Health and Safety Executive) plans
- Armoured and soft skin ambulances
- Medical Evacuation for patients who require specialist care
Our full suite of healthcare services also include the following but is not limited to:
- Covid-19 Services:
- Testing: either Rapid on-site Testing or certified Laboratory Testing with sample collection at client site. Result options vary from 6-48 hours depending on service requirement. PCR testing kits for independent client testing can also be provided.
- PPE: sourcing and supply of high quality and volume of a variety of protection equipment incl. masks, gloves, coveralls, alcohol sanitizers etc.
- Quarantine facilities: Ministry of Health certified private quarantine facilities with full life service support and 24/7 medical support for patients with mild symptoms.
- Medevac: International air medevac in private quarantine aircraft, both equipped and staffed to transfer patients to their home countries.
- Topside Services that includes 24/7 dedicated world-class medical advice and resources to any location in the world at any time accessible by phone, e-mail, secure video chat software, or telemedicine device
- Medical supplies imported from global manufacturers at exceptional rates, highest international standards and hard to come-by products. This includes maintenance of medical equipment.
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- Water testing and work environment consultation
As part of the MediCorp dedication to their patients, we have aligned with some of the world’s top health insurance organisations. We believe that this allows all of our patients to get the best international health care that is available while they are living and working in remote environments away from their home base.
Our ever-expanding list of partners currently include:
GeoBlue International Health
A Leader and Innovator in International Healthcare
Through their elite network of providers, innovative mobile and online tools, and high touch approach to customer service, GeoBlue provides peace of mind to members anywhere in the world.
HTH Travel Insurance
Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in CA and NY) offers a variety of travel medical insurance across the U.S. under leading brands.
They offer a wide selection of travel health insurance plans that include coverage for hospital care, surgery, office visits, prescription drugs and medical evacuation.
Travel the world with confidence, knowing that you have convenient access to our community of trusted English-speaking physicians in more than 180 countries.
The following insurance companies worked with us in the past and form part of our extended network:
- EUROP ASSIST
- Global Benefit
- iiB Care
- MSH Insurance
- SMS Insurance